The following are a list of documents required for those attending Hajj.
- A passport valid for at least six month, 2 empty pages side by side.
- Photocopy of both sides of the Green Card for non-Us Passport Holders(only Travel Documents are accepted)
- Four Passport-size color photos (white background only)
- Completed Hajj Application
- Vaccination booklet showing vaccination against Meningitis (ACYW135) Booklet must be stamped and signed by authorized doctor no older than 3 years.
- Converts -Letter
- Hajj visas will not be issued to individuals who have performed Hajj in the last five years.
- Copy of Marriage certificate from abroad in English or from any Us city, county or State. Masjid papers are not accepted
- Relationship: Two notarized affidavits from a certified notary. Masjid papers are not accepted
Hajj Contract forms page 3,8
Hajj Registration Form
Hajj Visa Application